As a London and Surrey wedding photographer my style is predominantly documentary. However you describe that style, natural reportage or candid it simply means I’ll never take over the day. They’ll be no cheesy poses, or anything else. Just elegant, natural photography that captures the emotions, tears, laughter and those precious moments that just occur naturally during the day and combine to build the most beautiful story of your day. Of course, most people want some formal photography on top of this and we’ll certainly make time to do this during the day.
Wedding photography packages start from just £1,245.
All of my packages include the following.
- Your photography.
- All photographs on memory stick as high resolution files – You can print these as you wish.
- All editing. All your photographs are edited to album standard
- Secure online gallery. Available for a year. Share this with whomever you wish, to save yourself emailing your photos to your guests.
- Should you wish it, a pre wedding meeting at your venue.
Add a digital storybook album from those geniuses of photographic presentation Madera Books. In their own words, ‘the best freakin’ handmade books out there’. They aren’t fibbing when they say that either.
All album packages include one of these fantastic book as well as all album design with as much, or as little involvement as you would like.
Add those extra special finishing touches to your package to make everything perfect.
For a start why not add some of the following to finish off your package.
- A pre wedding photoshoot.
- Parent and guest albums.
- Thank you cards.
- A second photographer to cover the boys getting ready and provide extra details throughout the day.